JOIN OUR TEAM IN HOME INSTEAD WICKLOW
Are you a caring person who’d like to bring your natural skills into the professional caregiving community, or an experienced carer who’s looking for a change?
Home Instead Senior Care, Ireland’s largest provider of non-medical care for older people, is adding to its amazing team of CAREGivers in Home Instead Wicklow.
The long-established home care company is inviting applications from caring and compassionate people who want to make a difference in the lives of older people and their families.
What you’ll get
- Seamless and timely recruitment process
- Complimentary 20-Hour induction training
- Access to Home Instead Academy online training
- Complimentary Home Instead Uniform - Tunic and Winter Fleece
- New Carer Starter Pack
- Travel expenses contribution
- Competitive structured pay rates
- Subsidised QQI qualification support
- Professional development opportunities
- Referral scheme
- Carer Focus Groups
- Flexible hours to suit your lifestyle – days, nights, or weekend work
- 24-hour CAREGiver support
- Access to nursing Support
Take the first step on your career with Home Instead Wicklow - get in touch today.