JOIN OUR TEAM IN HOME INSTEAD ROSCOMMON
Are you a caring person who’d like to bring your natural skills into the professional caregiving community, or an experienced carer who’s looking for a change? If so, then #YouCanCare.
Home Instead Senior Care, Ireland’s largest provider of non-medical care for older people, is adding to its amazing team of CAREGivers in Home Instead Roscommon.
The long-established home care company is inviting applications from caring and compassionate people from all walks of life who want to make a difference in the lives of older people and their families.
What you’ll get
- Competitive rates of pay, with higher rates for weekends and bank holidays
- Free 20-hour induction training with continuous training available
- Flexible schedule that matches your availability
- Support and back-up from a nurse-led team
- Opportunities for personal and professional development
- Access to CAREGiver appreciation activities
You’ll care for our clients in the local community, in areas including:
- Roscommon Town
- Four Roads
- Four Mile House
- Other areas throughout Roscommon County
Take the first step on your career with Home Instead Roscommon - get in touch today. Please note driving and access to transport is required.