SAVE THE DATE! HOME INSTEAD SENIOR CARE SPONSORS 10TH INTERNATIONAL DEMENTIA CONFERENCE, growing excellence in dementia care, 16th and 17th april 2018
- Ireland’s largest dementia event takes place 16th & 17th april 2018
- Expert speakers from ireland and abroad showcase dementia care best practice
- Hosted by Sonas apc, in partnership with hse understand together and dcu
Get your early bird tickets for Ireland’s largest annual dementia event, the SONAS APC 10th International Dementia Conference, taking place 16th and 17th April in the Helix, DCU. For a second year in a row, Home Instead Senior Care has sponsored this event to help family carers and healthcare professionals alike avail of best practice and information when it comes to dementia care at home and in the community.
Tickets can be purchased online for an early bird rate of €135 – this fee is reduced for family carers (€65) and students (€75). Alternatively you can call the SONAS APC office on (01) 260 8138.
The conference agenda will be finalised in the coming weeks and it is shaping up to be an event you don’t want to miss! Speakers include:
- Prof Steven Sabat, Professor Emeritus of Psychology, Georgetown University, USA
- Dr Diarmuid O’Shea, Consultant Geriatrician, St Vincent’s University Hospital, Clinical Lead for the National Clinical Programme for Older People, HSE, President, Irish Gerontological Society, and Registrar, Royal College of Practitioners of Ireland
- Karen Meenan, Founder, Making Hay Reminiscence Theatre
- Maria Pasicznik Parsons, CEO, Creative Dementia Arts Network
For more information visit: https://sonasapc.ie/10th-international-dementia-conference/