An exciting opportunity for an Office Manager / Business Support Administrator has arisen for Home Instead Senior Care in Sandyford.
Home Instead Senior Care is network of 22 locally owned franchise offices. Each employee of Home Instead is dedicated and passionate about helping older people live in their own home for as long as possible. It is our mission ‘to enhance the lives for older people, enabling them to live happy, healthy and independent lives in their homes for longer than otherwise possible’.
As an employer of choice, it is Home Instead’s dependability, quality of care and accountability that has earned them a deep level of trust with clients, their family and friends, health and social care professionals.
We are currently looking to recruit an Office Manager/Business Support Administrator in our office in Sandyford. We are looking for an honest, reliable and personable individual with excellent administration skills and experience of running an office.
Your Responsibilities will include:
- Reception and Office Management
- Accounts - debtors, creditors, credit control, Invoice creation, managing budgets and updating spreadsheets,lodgements and working closely with our accountant to ensure accounts are processed quickly and accurately.
- Maintain health and safety standards in the office
- Greet and welcome each visitor in a friendly, warm and professional manner.
- Determine each visitor’s purpose in a pleasant manner and promptly notify the appropriate staff member of their arrival.
- Answer each incoming call in a friendly, professional and knowledgeable manner and distribute incoming calls to the appropriate staff members.
- Type Meeting Minutes and distribute
- Organise travel plans, conferences and other itineraries as required
- Organise training attendees and assist with packs for attendees.
- Manage board room bookings and organise for all refreshments/lunches for meetings.
- Assisting with Project work and administration tasks in the office as required
The ideal candidate
- A minimum of three years experience in an Office Management/Accounts Administration Role
- Skills and experience in managing a reception desk
- Exceptional skills in excel, word, Powerpoint and Outlook
- A professional, friendly and approachable demeanour
- Exceptional organisational and multi-tasking skills and have demonstrated that you can follow up and complete tasks
- Experience working within a busy, changing environment
- A self starter, able to self manage and ask for help when needed and 'hit the ground running'
- Ability to influence and develop relationships
- Display a commitment to quality and exceeding expectations
- A flexible, can-do positive attitude
- Must enjoy working in a small business, team oriented environment
- Your communication, relationship building and interpersonal skills will be outstanding.
- You will have a natural passion and understanding for the services we provide and what Home Care contributes to our society.
This is a fantastic opportunity and there is a wealth of opportunity to expand your skills and experience in this dynamic and varied role.
If you are interested in this position, please apply here.