Charlotte Reilly, Owner
Now in our 5th year we have a very clear understanding of what makes home care work for clients and their families. With a solid background in business ownership and people management for over 25 years, it is both challenging and very rewarding to be involved in managing care for people in their own homes. Maintaining high standards is our mantra.
Our team recognise the dilemma that face so many families with elderly parents and relatives. On a daily basis we answer questions like
- Is staying at home really an option and if so how does it work?
- I am an only child with 2 ageing parents, can you assist me?
- I live abroad and realise that my mother really needs companionship and medication reminders, is that something you do?
- My father has had a stroke and has very limited mobility, can he really stay at home with enough assistance?
- My mother is very independent but has just been diagnosed with dementia. Although she needs care she will definitely resist and object, is this something you can manage?
- We want to keep our Aunt at home but how much does it cost, is there any financial assistance?
- I’m not sure how much care we will need, can we change this easily as we go along if we wish?
We answer YES to all of the above. Providing Home Care is very personal and very different for every single client. The most important factor is introducing it properly and professionally and then ensuring that we choose the right Care Giver that will fit and start making a difference from the beginning.
We have a nurse led training programme, an outstanding office support team with specific people assigned to you our client. We have Care Managers who visit your home, assess your care and follow up throughout all of your time with Home Instead, we keep you involved.
Our Care Givers are Garda vetted and fully trained professionals with specific emphasis on dementia care, disability care, palliative support and so much more. We are proud to work alongside the HSE supporting Home Care Packages in our area.