Who we are
Home Instead Kildare started in October 2009 and very shortly afterwards had become one of the leading providers of quality relationship based care in the local community.
The team continues to explore ways to improve and adapt their service to advance home care and ultimately improve the quality of life of the people they care for, allowing them to live happy, independent lives at home.
What we do
- Home Instead Kildare offers affordable, in-home care services, 24 hours a day, 365 days of the year.
- We take great care to match our CAREGivers with our clients, to ensure the best possible care outcomes.
- From personal care to palliative care, we offer a broad range of services that can be tailored to meet your family’s specific needs.
- We also provide specialist services, catering to needs including dementia care, Parkinsons, diabetes, depression and more.
- Our CAREGivers are fully trained, Garda-vetted, experienced and insured.
- They are compassionate and caring individuals who will provide your loved one with an exceptional level of care.
- They are supported by a wonderful office team, including our Home Care Consultant.
Your dedicated partner for your loved one’s care pathway
As your Home Care Consultant, I am there at every step of the way, from discovering what you and your loved one needs, to delivering and monitoring your care plan.
I am here to:
• Manage your complimentary, no-obligation Care Consultation,
• Carry out a Care Needs Assessment and a Home Safety Risk Assessment,
• Match your loved one with a compatible CAREGiver who shares similar interests,
• Create and monitor a Care Plan which details physical and social needs,
• Act as a bridge between you, your loved one and our experienced care delivery team.
Once your service is ready, we will introduce you to your CAREGiver(s) and guide them through the Care Plan.
We carefully monitor the ‘settling in’ period, schedule follow-up visits and operate a 24-hour support line.
Amy Quille, Operations Manager
and Suzanne Byrne, Home Care Consultant
Interested in our services? Get in touch
Covering: Counties Kildare & Laois
Main Street, Newbridge, Co Kildare, W12 VP63
Contacts: Amy Quille, Operations Manager and Suzanne Byrne, Home Care Consultant
Ph: 045 446 593
Caregiving with Home Instead in Kildare
We are always looking for caring and compassionate people to join our winning team and work in local communities in Kildare.
- You’ll enhance the lives of older people and their families by delivering a range of non-medical services to seniors in the local community.
- You’ll be trained, the ‘Home Instead Way’, and you’ll work with clients at different stages of their care journey.
- You’ll bring happiness into the hearts of local seniors, by helping them with daily tasks, reducing loneliness, and making home a better place to live.
- Your care visits could last anything from an hour a day per client to a full eight-hour shift.
- With the right training, you’ll provide more complex care to clients with higher needs, such as long-term illnesses, chronic conditions or Alzheimer’s or other dementias.
Interested in joining our team? Apply Here