JOIN OUR TEAM IN HOME INSTEAD DUBLIN 11, 15, 20, 22 & 24 (DUBLIN WEST)
Are you a caring person who’d like to bring your natural skills into the professional caregiving community, or an experienced carer who’s looking for a change?
Home Instead Senior Care, Ireland’s largest provider of non-medical care for older people, is adding to its amazing team of CAREGivers in Home Instead Dublin 11, 15, 20, 22 & 24 (Dublin West).
The long-established home care company is inviting applications from caring and compassionate people who want to make a difference in the lives of older people and their families.
What you’ll get
- Competitive rates of pay, with higher rates for weekends and bank holidays
- Free 20-hour induction training and subsidised QQI training if you need it
- Flexible schedule that matches your availability
- Support and back-up from a nurse-led team
- Opportunities for personal and professional development
- Access to CAREGiver appreciation activities
Take the first step on your career with Home Instead Dublin 11, 15, 20, 22 & 24 (Dublin West) – get in touch today.
If you are interested in becoming a CAREGiver in a different area of Dublin, Please apply by clicking the button below and select the office in the area you wish to work.
APPLY NOW - DUBLIN AREA