Home Instead Dublin
Who we are
Home Instead Dublin West is the leading provider of home care services, covering Dublin 11, 15, 20, 22, 24 and West County Dublin.
Based in Rathcoole, Co Dublin, Home Instead’s team of CAREGivers provide top-quality, relationship-based care services to older people in communities throughout Dublin West.
These services enhance the lives of older people and their families, by enabling seniors to live happy, healthy and independent lives at home.
What we do
Home Instead Dublin West offers affordable, in-home care services, 24 hours a day, 365 days of the year.
- We take great care to match our CAREGivers with our clients, to ensure the best possible care outcomes.
- From personal care to palliative care, we offer a broad range of services that can be tailored to meet your family’s specific needs.
- We also provide specialist services, catering to needs including dementia care, Parkinsons, diabetes, depression and more.
- Our CAREGivers are fully trained, Garda-vetted, experienced and insured.
- They are compassionate and caring individuals who will provide your loved one with an exceptional level of care.
- They are supported by a wonderful office team, including Care Managers.
- Care Managers work closely with families to help determine their loved one’s care needs. They create and manage the Care Plan, after a free, no-obligation Care Consultation.
Interested in our services? Get in touch
Covering: Dublin 11,15, 20, 22, 24 & West County Dublin
Unit 502C, Greenogue Business Park
Rathcoole , Co. Dublin
Contact: Páraic Curtis
Ph: 01 412 7812
F: 01 539 7270
Caregiving in Dublin West
We are always looking for caring and compassionate people to join our winning team and work in local communities across West County Dublin.
You’ll enhance the lives of older people and their families by delivering a range of non-medical services to seniors in the local community.
- You’ll be trained, the ‘Home Instead Way’, and you’ll work with clients at different stages of their care journey.
- You’ll bring happiness into the hearts of local seniors, by helping them with daily tasks, reducing loneliness, and making home a better place to live.
- Your care visits could last anything from an hour a day per client to a full eight-hour shift.
- With the right training, you’ll provide more complex care to clients with higher needs, such as long-term illnesses, chronic conditions or Alzheimer’s or other dementias.
Interested in joining our team? Apply Here