Home Instead Dublin (Swords)
Who we are
Home Instead Swords is the leading provider of home care services, covering Dublin 9, 17 and North County Dublin.
We have built a solid reputation for delivering high quality, relationship-based care and exceptional customer service to seniors and their families in North Dublin.
Our vision is that everyone should be entitled to remain in their home for as long as possible with comfort, independence, and dignity.
Our clients and their loved ones they know that we pride ourselves on providing the highest level of standards driven care and compassion in their time of need, giving them peace of mind that their loved one is in the best hands possible. Kenneth O’Brien & Tara Shortall
Owners & Managing Directors
What we do
- Home Instead Swords offers affordable, in-home care services, 24 hours a day, 365 days of the year.
- We take great care to match our CAREGivers with our clients, to ensure the best possible care outcomes.
- From personal care to palliative care, we offer a broad range of services that can be tailored to meet your family’s specific needs.
- We also provide specialist services, catering to needs including dementia care, Parkinsons, diabetes, depression and more.
- We are an approved provider of HSE Support Services.
- Our CAREGivers are fully trained, Garda-vetted, experienced and insured.
- They are compassionate and caring individuals who will provide your loved one with an exceptional level of care.
- They are supported by a wonderful office team, including Care Managers.
- Care Managers work closely with families to help determine their loved one’s care needs. They create and manage the Care Plan, after a free, no-obligation Care Consultation.
Interested in our services? Get in touch
Covering Dublin 9, 17 & North County Dublin
2nd Floor, Broadmeadow Hall,
Applewood Village, Swords, Co Dublin.
Contacts: Kenneth O’Brien & Tara Shortall
Ph: 01 895 0010
Fax: 01 890 1627
Caregiving with Home Instead in Swords
We are always looking for caring and compassionate people to join our winning team and work in local communities across Dublin 9, 17 and North County Dublin.
- You’ll enhance the lives of older people and their families by delivering a range of non-medical services to seniors in the local community.
- You’ll be trained, the ‘Home Instead Way’, and you’ll work with clients at different stages of their care journey.
- You’ll bring happiness into the hearts of local seniors, by helping them with daily tasks, reducing loneliness, and making home a better place to live.
- Your care visits could last anything from an hour a day per client to a full eight-hour shift.
- With the right training, you’ll provide more complex care to clients with higher needs, such as long-term illnesses, chronic conditions or Alzheimer’s or other dementias.
Interested in joining our team? Apply Here