JOIN OUR TEAM IN HOME INSTEAD Dublin 14, 18 & SOUTH EAST DUBLIN
Are you a caring person who’d like to bring your natural skills into the professional caregiving community, or an experienced carer who’s looking for a change?
Home Instead Senior Care, Ireland’s largest provider of non-medical care for older people, is adding to its amazing team of CAREGivers in Home Instead Dublin 14, 18 & South East Dublin.
The long-established home care company is inviting applications from caring and compassionate people from all walks of life who want to make a difference in the lives of older people and their families.
What you’ll get
- Competitive rates of pay, with higher rates for weekends and bank holidays
- Free 20-hour induction training and subsidised QQI training if you need it
- Flexible schedule that matches your availability
- Support and back-up from a nurse-led team
- Opportunities for personal and professional development
- Access to CAREGiver appreciation activities
You’ll care for our clients in the local community, in areas including:
- Dún Laoghaire
- Other areas throughout Dublin 14,18 & South East Dublin
Take the first step on your career with Home Instead Dublin 14, 18 and South East Dublin - get in touch today.
If you are interested in becoming a CAREGiver in a different area of Dublin, Please apply by clicking the button below and select the office in the area you wish to work.