Home Instead Dublin (Rathfarnham)
Who we are
Home Instead Rathfarnham is the leading provider of home care services, covering Dublin 6W, 10, 12, 14, 16 & 24.
We provide top-quality, relationship-based care services to older people in local communities.
Our services enhance the lives of older people and their families, by enabling seniors to live happy, healthy and independent lives at home.
Hugh McGauran & Ann Toland
What we do
- Home Instead Rathfarnham offers affordable, in-home care services, 24 hours a day, 365 days of the year.
- We take great care to match our CAREGivers with our clients, to ensure the best possible care outcomes.
- From personal care to palliative care, we offer a broad range of services that can be tailored to meet your family’s specific needs.
- We also provide specialist services, catering to needs including dementia care, Parkinsons, diabetes, depression and more.
- Our CAREGivers are fully trained, Garda-vetted, experienced and insured.
- They are compassionate and caring individuals who will provide your loved one with an exceptional level of care.
- They are supported by a wonderful office team, including Care Managers.
- Care Managers work closely with families to help determine their loved one’s care needs. They create and manage the Care Plan, after a free, no-obligation Care Consultation.
Interested in our services? Get in touch
Covering Dublin 6W, 10, 12, 14, 16 & 24
Unit B09, Nutgrove Enterprise Park, Nutgrove Way
Rathfarnham, Dublin 14.
Contact: Hugh McGauran
Ph: 01 424 1945
F: 01 424 1944
Caregiving with Home Instead Rathfarnham
We are always looking for caring and compassionate people to join our winning team and work in local communities across Dublin 6W, 10, 12, 14, 16 & 24.
- You’ll enhance the lives of older people and their families by delivering a range of non-medical services to seniors in the local community.
- You’ll be trained, the ‘Home Instead Way’, and you’ll work with clients at different stages of their care journey.
- You’ll bring happiness into the hearts of local seniors, by helping them with daily tasks, reducing loneliness, and making home a better place to live.
- Your care visits could last anything from an hour a day per client to a full eight-hour shift.
- With the right training, you’ll provide more complex care to clients with higher needs, such as long-term illnesses, chronic conditions or Alzheimer’s or other dementias.