Home Instead Dublin (Ballsbridge)
Who we are
Home Instead Ballsbridge is the leading provider of home care services, covering Dublin 2, 4, 6 & 8.
We provide top-quality, relationship-based care services to older people in local communities.
These services enhance the lives of older people and their families, by enabling seniors to live happy, healthy and independent lives at home.
What we do
- Home Instead Ballsbridge offers affordable, in-home care services, 24 hours a day, 365 days of the year.
- We take great care to match our CAREGivers with our clients, to ensure the best possible care outcomes.
- From personal care to palliative care, we offer a broad range of services that can be tailored to meet your family’s specific needs.
- We also provide specialist services, catering to needs including dementia care, Parkinsons, diabetes, depression and more.
- Our CAREGivers are fully trained, Garda-vetted, experienced and insured.
- They are compassionate and caring individuals who will provide your loved one with an exceptional level of care.
- They are supported by a wonderful office team, including Care Managers.
- Care Managers work closely with families to help determine their loved one’s care needs. They create and manage the Care Plan, after a free, no-obligation Care Consultation.
Interested in our services? Get in touch
Covering: Dublin 2, 4, 6 & 8
3 Pembroke Place
Dublin 4 , D04 K448,
Contact: Catherine Vodden
Ph: 01 667 0911
F: 01 667 0912