Who we are
Home Instead Donegal is the leading provider of home care services, covering County Donegal.
We provide top-quality, relationship-based care services to older people in local communities all over the county.
These services enhance the lives of older people and their families, by enabling seniors to live happy, healthy and independent lives at home.
Owner and Managing Director
What we do
- Home Instead Donegal offers affordable, in-home care services, 24 hours a day, 365 days of the year.
- We take great care to match our CAREGivers with our clients, to ensure the best possible care outcomes.
- From personal care to palliative care, we offer a broad range of services that can be tailored to meet your family’s specific needs.
- We also provide specialist services, catering to needs including dementia care, Parkinsons, diabetes, depression and more.
- Our CAREGivers are fully trained, Garda-vetted, experienced and insured.
- They are compassionate and caring individuals who will provide your loved one with an exceptional level of care.
- They are supported by a wonderful office team, including Care Managers.
- Care Managers work closely with families to help determine their loved one’s care needs. They create and manage the Care Plan, after a free, no-obligation Care Consultation.
Interested in our services? Get in touch
Covering County Donegal
2nd Floor, Riverfront House,
Pearse Road, Letterkenny,Co Donegal.
Contact: Martin Murphy
Ph: 074 911 3050
F: 074 916 8086