Home Instead Senior Care Cork South
Who we are
Home Instead Senior Care Cork South is the leading provider of home care services, covering South Cork City, East Cork and Cork South.
We provide top-quality, relationship-based care services to older people in local communities.
These services enhance the lives of older people and their families, by enabling seniors to live happy, healthy and independent lives at home.
Deirdre Murray BBS, MA
What we do
- Home Instead Cork South offers affordable, in-home care services, 24 hours a day, 365 days of the year.
- We take great care to match our CAREGivers with our clients, to ensure the best possible care outcomes.
- From personal care to palliative care, we offer a broad range of services that can be tailored to meet your family’s specific needs.
- We also provide specialist services, catering to needs including dementia care, Parkinsons, diabetes, depression and more.
- Our CAREGivers are fully trained, Garda-vetted, experienced and insured.
- They are compassionate and caring individuals who will provide your loved one with an exceptional level of care.
- They are supported by a wonderful office team, including Care Managers.
- Care Managers work closely with families to help determine their loved one’s care needs. They create and manage the Care Plan, after a free, no-obligation Care Consultation.
Interested in our services? Get in touch
Covering South Cork City, East Cork and Cork South
4 Nessan House, Riverview Business Park,
Bessboro Road, Blackrock,Cork.
Contact: Deirdre Murray
Ph: 021 500 2190
F: 021 500 2209
Caregiving with Home Instead Cork South
We are always looking for caring and compassionate people to join our winning team and work in local communities across Cork South.
- You’ll enhance the lives of older people and their families by delivering a range of non-medical services to seniors in the local community.
- You’ll be trained, the ‘Home Instead Way’, and you’ll work with clients at different stages of their care journey.
- You’ll bring happiness into the hearts of local seniors, by helping them with daily tasks, reducing loneliness, and making home a better place to live.
- Your care visits could last anything from an hour a day per client to a full eight-hour shift.
- With the right training, you’ll provide more complex care to clients with higher needs, such as long-term illnesses, chronic conditions or Alzheimer’s or other dementias.