JOIN OUR TEAM IN HOME INSTEAD CORK SOUTH CITY, EAST CITY, SOUTH CORK.
Are you a caring person who’d like to bring your natural skills into the professional caregiving community, or an experienced carer who’s looking for a change?
Home Instead Senior Care, Ireland’s largest provider of non-medical care for older people, is adding to its amazing team of CAREGivers in Home Instead Cork South City, East City, South Cork.
The long-established home care company is inviting applications from caring and compassionate people who want to make a difference in the lives of older people and their families.
Who we’re looking for
- Full-time Carers: You already work in home care, and have QQI training to support your experience
- Part-time Carers (experienced): You already work part-time in home care with older people in your community or perhaps you are or have been a family carer and would like to help more older people live happy lives at home
- Part-time Carers (non-experienced): You care about the older people in your community, you’d like to help them to live happy lives at home, on a schedule that fits your life and matches your availability
- Student Nurses: You have QQI-level training and are looking for practical experience and flexible opportunities as you work towards full qualification
- Former Nurses / Retirees: You’d like to spend a few hours a week giving back to the community, working for the world’s leading non-medical home care provider!
The most important thing we look for in a person is a kind and caring heart – someone who shares our mission and values and who would like to help us to enhance the lives of older people and their families in Home Instead Cork South City, East City, South Cork.
What you’ll get
- Competitive rates of pay, with higher rates for weekends and bank holidays.
- Free 20-hour induction training and subsidised QQI training if you need it.
- Flexible schedule that matches your availability.
- Support and back-up from a nurse-led team.
- Opportunities for personal and professional development.
- Access to CAREGiver appreciation activities.
Take the first step on your career with Home Instead Cork South City, East City, South Cork – get in touch today.
If you are interested in becoming a CAREGiver in a different area of Cork, Please apply by clicking the button below and select the office in the area you wish to work.
APPLY NOW - CORK AREA