Join Ireland’s largest home care provider
Caring for seniors is a humbling experience that requires a special person and just the right touch.
Home Instead® offices are looking for caring, compassionate individuals to join our team.
We believe in caring for our employees as much as we do caring for our seniors.
With a 4,000-strong CAREGiver team working across every county in Ireland, we are the country’s largest non-medical home care provider.
We have full-time, part-time and live-in opportunities
Wherever you are based, there is a job for you, and whatever your career aspirations, there is a pathway for you. BECOME A CAREGIVER BROCHURE
Who we’re looking for
- Full-time Carers: You already work in home care, nursing home care and have QQI training to support your experience
- Part-time Carers (experienced): You already work part-time in home care with older people in your community or perhaps you are or have been a family carer and would like to help more older people live happy lives at home
- Part-time Carers (non-experienced): You care about the older people in your community, you’d like to help them to live happy lives at home, on a schedule that fits your life and matches your availability; perhaps you’re a mum looking to get back into the workforce part time
- Students / Student Nurses: You have QQI-level training or perhaps you’re looking for practical experience and flexible opportunities as you work towards full qualification
- Former Nurses / Retirees: You’d like to spend a few hours a week giving back to the community, working for the world’s leading non-medical home care provider!
The most important thing we look for in a person is a kind and caring heart – someone who shares our mission and values and who would like to help us to enhance the lives of older people and their families.
Benefits of becoming a Home Instead
- Competitive pay – with higher rates at the weekend
- Free induction training and access to ongoing, subsidised QQI training
- Local benefit schemes to suit local CAREGiver needs nationwide
- Flexible hours to suit your lifestyle – days, nights or weekend work available
- 24-hour CAREGiver support
- Refer a friend schemes – we’ll pay you when you successfully introduce a qualified colleague to Home Instead
What do you need to do next?
We are looking for both new and experienced CAREGivers to join our team and applying couldn’t be easier.
- Click on Apply Today and select the Home Instead office near you
- Complete our online application form, outlining any experience you might have
- Turn your passion into a career!
We’ll respond to your application within 24 hours – wishing you the very best of luck!