Join Ireland’s largest home care provider
Caring for seniors is a humbling experience that requires a special person and just the right touch.
Home Instead Senior Care® offices are looking for caring, compassionate individuals to join our team.
We believe in caring for our employees as much as we do caring for our seniors.
With a 4,000-strong CAREGiver team working across every county in Ireland, we are the country’s largest non-medical home care provider.
Wherever you are based, there is a job for you, and whatever your career aspirations, there is a pathway for you.
Benefits of becoming a Home Instead Caregiver
- Competitive pay – with higher rates at the weekend
- Free induction training and access to ongoing, subsidised QQI training
- Local benefit schemes to suit local CAREGiver needs nationwide
- Flexible hours to suit your lifestyle – days, nights or weekend work available
- 24-hour CAREGiver support
- Refer a friend schemes – we’ll pay you when you successfully introduce a qualified colleague to Home Instead Senior Care
What do you need to do next?
We are looking for both new and experienced CAREGivers to join our team and applying couldn’t be easier.
- Click on Apply Today and select the Home Instead office near you
- Complete our online application form, outlining any experience you might have
- Turn your passion into a career!
We’ll respond to your application within 24 hours – wishing you the very best of luck!